PRESTON BUS STATION CLOCK
This striking print depicts the iconic Preston Bus Station clock. I offer two prints of Preston Bus Station’s clock, this is the version in landscape format. The other that I offer is in portrait. A glorious example of Brutalist architecture, Preston Bus Station has recently undergone extensive restoration since it was saved from demolition by the people of Preston. Loved by many, loathed by some, there is no denying that this is an iconic building. This print would be the perfect gift for any fan of Preston Bus Station or Brutalist architecture.
Prints are printed on high-quality photographic paper at a professional lab, with a lustre finish. Prints are also available as fine art giclee prints.
* The listing is for the photographic print only, no mounts or frames
* Print will not contain my logo
* Unless you select an art print, prints are printed on high-quality photographic paper at a professional lab and produced with a lustre finish if you’d prefer a different paper surface just let me know. They are packed securely and sent directly from the photographic lab.
* Please remember that the colours on the print may vary from what you see on this listing due to the variation in how different devices show colours on their screens.
* Customs charges may apply to international orders (please check before purchasing)
All images featured in my shop are © Lisa Brown Photography and may not be reproduced.