This striking black and white image depicts the curve of Preston’s 1960’s pedestrian sky walkway, which runs from near the old Red Rose Radio/Rock FM building over the ring road to close to Preston Bus Station. An exciting place to cross the road when you are a child!
Prints are printed on high-quality photographic paper at a professional lab, with a lustre finish. Prints are also available as fine art giclee prints.
* The listing is for the photographic print only, no mounts or frames.
* Print will not contain my logo
* Unless art print is selected, prints are printed on high-quality photographic paper at a professional lab and produced with a lustre finish if you’d prefer a different paper surface just let me know. They are packed securely and sent directly from the photographic lab.
* Please remember that the colours on the print may vary from what you see on this listing due to the variation in how different devices show colours on their screens.
* Customs charges may apply to international orders ( please check before purchasing)
All images featured in my shop are © Lisa Brown Photography 2021 and may not be reproduced.