SYRO-MALABAR CATHEDRAL OF ST. ALPHONSA, ALSO KNOWN AS ST IGNATIUS CHURCH, PRESTON
This beautiful image captures the bluebells in the immaculately tended gardens of the Syro-Malabar Cathedral of St. Alphonsa on a sunny Spring day. This popular place of worship is also known as St Ignatius Catholic Church. The perfect gift for anyone who loves this particular church, perhaps they got married here or maybe this was, or is, their place of worship.
* The listing is for the photographic print only, no mounts or frames
* Print will not contain my logo
* Unless you select art print, prints are printed on high-quality photographic paper at a professional lab and produced with a lustre finish if you’d prefer a different paper surface just let me know. They are packed securely and sent directly from the photographic lab.
* Please remember that the colours on the print may vary from what you see on this listing due to the variation in how different devices show colours on their screens.
* Customs charges may apply to international orders ( please check before purchasing)
All images featured in my shop are © Lisa Brown Photography 2021 and may not be reproduced.